How To Apply Vinyl Labels
Applying our Custom Vinyl Labels is a very easy process. See steps and Video below.
1. Clean the surface where the label will be applied.
2. Using a credit card or similar, rub across the label. If using White Labels, use a spoon for extra pressure to ensure the label adheres to the transfer tape. Repeat as required.
3. Peel the clear transfer tape off the backing.
4. Slowly lower the label on the desired surface. Rub it in place with a credit card or similar.
5. Slowly remove clear transfer tape (for maximum adhesion, wait 24 hours before removing)